The 10 Cutest Celebrity Babies/Kids

I love babies and adore it when celebs show the cute pictures of their kids. Although I'm not thinking about having kids too soon I do love spending time with them and when I see celebs looking happy with their babies it reminds me that life is all about the people you love and the ones that love you. Below you will find my top 10 of the cutest celebrity babies!


1. Dem Babies: Moroccan & Monroe - Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey's Babies

2. Mason Dash Disick - Scott Disick & Kourtney Kardashian's Son
3. Levi & Vida Alves McConaughey - Camila Alves & Matthew McConaughey's Kids
4. Lou Sulola Samuel - Heidi Klum & Seal's Daughter
5. Nahla Aubry - Gabriel Aubry & Halle Berry's Daughter
6. Suri Cruise - Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise's Daughter
7. Harper Seven Beckham - David & Victoria Beckham's Daughter
8. Egypt Dean - Swizzbeats & Alicia Keys' son
9. Nayvid and Usher Raymond IV (Cinco) - Tameka & Usher's Sons
10. Shayla Gibson - Tyrese's daughter